Integrated Service Solutions
Integrated Service Solutions (ISS) is recognised as a premium supplier of end to end supply chain services. We have owned offices and affiliate office representation in more than 100 countries worldwide.
We provide a comprehensive range of sustainable solutions tailored for all your individual logistics needs.
Vision & Mission Statement
Our vision is to be recognised worldwide as a leader in the field of end to end supply chain solutions.
We expect each member of our Senior Management Team in every country to be at the forefront of our business. With a management team dedicated to leading from the front, we become your true logistics partner.
Our mission is simple, to always be: “Easy To Do Business With”.
- A Partnership Approach To Our Business
- Always Putting Our Customers First
- Seeking Continuous Sustainable Improvements
- Accountability For Our Decisions
- Honesty & Integrity
QHSSE Policy Statement:
Our vision is to be recognised, worldwide, as a leader in the field of end to end supply chain solutions. Integrated Service Solutions (ISS) Global Forwarding is committed to providing a consistently high standard of service, through world-class leadership, continual improvement, employee development and social responsibility while protecting the environment and the health and safety of employees, and anyone who may be affected by the activities of the Company.
Integrated Service Solutions (ISS) consider people’s health and safety, prevention of environmental pollution and damage, customer satisfaction & listening to stakeholders as paramount priorities.
It is the Policy of the Company to provide services of a consistently high quality to our customers and to identify and explore opportunities and risks that allow the establishment of objectives and processes necessary to deliver results in accordance with the expectations of the interested parties and legal compliance with relevant quality, environment, health and safety legislation and other requirements, including relevant industry guidance.
The Company’s objectives are:
- To enhance customer satisfaction by consistently providing a quality of service that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- To provide such service in a manner which ensures the safety of our customers and staff, reduce our operations costs, and our impact on the environment.
- Capture sufficient new business to an extent that the Company can deliver a strong financial performance.
- Have a commitment to continual improvement.
These objectives will be measured through Key Performance Indicators and achieved by:
- Continuous appraisal and areas for change identified. These are introduced following careful assessment of our process-based system, and our overall business performance, including a cost benefit analysis, for the improvement of the service to our customers and the enhancement of the quality, environmental, health and safety management system.
- Implementing and complying with all requirements of the QHSSE Management System (QHSSE), and any Legal and other applicable requirements.
- Take all practical steps to identify and control QEHS and other business risks arising from our activities, using appropriate risk assessment techniques.
- Do all that is reasonably practicable to prevent non-conformance that may lead to incidents (personal injury or work-related ill health, property damage, environmental impact or damage, customer complaint).Provide safe workplace including tools & equipment.Implementation of our QHSSE policies, internal auditing & monitoring processes, and incident investigation including implementation of preventive actions.
- Implementing, sustainable operations improvements, that ensures the effective usage of material, elimination of waste continual reduction of energy usage, our impact on the environment and keep our employees safe, as well as empowering them to STOP unsafe.
- Evaluating compliance of our subcontractors, suppliers against our QHSSE thus ensuring that the company’s health, safety and environmental culture is not compromised and staff, customers and third parties are not put at risk.
- In order to ensure that quality, Environmental, Health and safety requirements are met, there is a defined management responsibility to ensure that all personnel play an active part in the health and safety of the company, are adequately trained, competent, and fully familiar with the Company’s commitment to providing services of consistent quality to our customers, whilst preventing the amount of pollution produced.
To utilise the power of our expertise please feel free to contact
the Senior Management Team.